“Personal Information” is information that is personally identifiable like names, addresses, e-mail addresses, or phone numbers, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
“Anonymous Information” means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Information does not permit the identification of individual persons.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE PROCESSED IN THE COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS COLLECTED AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY AND BY USING THE SERVICES OR SUBMITTING PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU ARE EXPRESSLY CONSENTING TO SUCH PROCESSING.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily:
- When you contact us to learn more about the Services, we will collect your name and your e-mail address.
- When you contact us by sending us an e-mail, we will collect any information that is contained in (and/or attached to) your e-mail.
- Treasured Collectibles will not collect Sensitive Information from individuals except with express consent and only where it is necessary for Treasured Collectibles to collect information for a specific function or activity. We will not use sensitive material for Direct Marketing.
- Sensitive information means (racial or ethnic origin, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs or affiliations, membership of a trade union, a profession or trade association, sexual preferences or practices, criminal record. or health information about an individual)
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA TECHNOLOGY
As you use the Services, certain information may also be collected passively, including your Internet protocol (IP) address and the browser that you use to visit the Site. Treasured Collectibles also stores a small text file called a “Cookie” on your computer to store your login information (if any) and your personal preferences for the Services. Treasured Collectibles may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). While you will still be able to use the Services if you disable Cookies in your browser, certain parts of the Services may not function as effectively.
MORE ON DEVICE INFORMATION
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WE DO USE
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, including:
- Klaviyo: Klaviyo provides marketing technology services to other businesses. We share with Klaviyo information about individual site users, including contact details and shopping histories. This information is analyzed and used to send communications to site users. Information collected through Klaviyo is only used at our direction, and only on our behalf. To learn more, please visit https://www.klaviyo.com/privacy
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, and testing
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
HOW WE SHARE AND/OR PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you may read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you may read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You may also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You may opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Snapchat: https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/a/advertising-preferences
Additionally, you may opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Treasured Collectibles has put in place commercially reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, no company, including Treasured Collectibles, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
SUBMITTED FAN PHOTOS
Treasured Collectibles have permission from the customer who has submitted the fan photo to use the fan photo in the Ford Archive Collection.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail or by mail using the details provided below:
Treasured Collectibles Inc. managed by Launch Cart
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
201 E. Grand Avenue, Suite 2A
Escondido CA 92025, United States